Sales Process Improvement
In the sales function, we tend to talk about the "Sales Process" without considering that it is actually a process.
Why is this?
One of the reasons may be that we are so focused on the end result, that we forget or do not have time to consider the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales process itself.
In essence we don't consider it as a process.
Many companies use Lean Six-Sigma (LSS) principles to improve their manufacturing or operational processes with excellent results, so why not sales?
Why this course?
In this 2-day workshop, we will consider how using LSS tools can help you: Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control your sales processes to meet your goals.
- Understanding Sales as a Process.
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma in the sales context.
- The 4 Sales Phases; Find, Win, Deliver & Keep.
- Using “SIPOC” to map and define your sales process & KPI’s.
- How to Measure the efficiency and effectiveness of your sales function.
- Analysing your sales challenges to find the root cause of your sales problems.
- Improving your sales process effectiveness.